Subscribe to our Social Media Channels for Latest Videos and Tutorials

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

BIRD SHAPED PAPER AIRPLANE GOES VIRAL IN CHINA

 Learn how to make bird-shaped paper airplane at home

  

There's a new kind of paper airplane going viral called the 'bionic paper plane' that flaps its wings and flies like a bird.  It was also called by online groups that viral chines paper airplanes and promoted lots of Articles and Videos online including YouTube and Pinterest etc.  I have made an attempt to make the same for the friends who follows my YouTube Channel and Blog.  As always, it's an easy paper craftwork, and all can try by following the step-by-step instruction given in my Channel.  Please try at home and send me the feedback so that I can accommodate your comments in the next videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment